Threshold by Target

I stopped into Target today and found a great line called Threshold. (It might be replacing the Home line?)

*update* Looks like they are calling it the Timeless collection online here.

I fell in love with all the pieces! I know you shouldn't get everything for your house from the same store but I really had to hold myself back....I may go back for a few things.

Look at these mirrors!! The top one and the captain mirror were calling my name!

Beautiful white turned lamp and 60" tall!

Yum yum yum I'll take it all!

I can see a pair of these in my bedroom!

A great gray-green slipper chair with a fun medallion pattern!

I loved this chrome towel tower! I may have to get it for my powder room!


Well done Target...well done!

Race you to the store! :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! Holy cow...I am speechless over some of those pieces. The lamp that you pulled for your bedroom is similar to the ones I bought from PB!! I will be stopping on by there this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Got a question? Feel free to ask it in the comments and I will reply back here.

You can also email me questions at annievincentinteriors@gmail

Go forth and be happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...