Making a trend your own.

Trends. They are everywhere from fashion to home decor. The great thing is that you can take them and make them your own!

I found a great blog over the weekend of someone who did just that.  Her name is Julia at 551 East Furniture Design.  She also happens to be a local Arizona girl, I love hearing about local talent!

A trend in fashion and home decor has been the ombre trend







There are several ways bloggers have made this trend their own, Julia took it a little further by using different color stain!

The result is traditional but with a great eclectic vibe!

via 551 East Design


I think it is a great take on this trend for those who want something a little different!

Thanks Julia for sharing your talent with us!

How have you made a trend your own?


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen this before, love it! The cake and dresser are my favorite. I will have to think of something I can do this to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could introduce you to it! I love that one trend can be done so many different ways, I am sure you will find something incredible to transform!

      Delete
  2. Hi Annie!

    Thank so so much! I'm SO flattered that you blogged about it! I gave you a shout on on my FB page. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a great take on the trend I had to feature it! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Got a question? Feel free to ask it in the comments and I will reply back here.

You can also email me questions at annievincentinteriors@gmail

Go forth and be happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...